Encarnacion 14

8 February 2016
Semana 44


holaaa! I got 2 packages loaded up with movies and candy annndddd my birthday cards haha...I crossed over into Argentina to accompany hermana to the doctor. We stopped at the office first so I got loaded up with mail!!! It wasnt until we got to the clinic that I opened up my Doc McStuffins singalong card...haha I got quite a few looks.
RIght. So last week I left off with Jeni and our awesome part-member family!
Jeni isn`t too interested now, but her mom IS, so we`ll continue to pass for them :)
and our part-member family is STILL AWESOME!!! Cesar (MA) Fransisca (I) Ruth (I) Emanuel (I) Nihara (10 months old)
We had 3 solid lessons with them and set fecha bautismal for the 27th of february!!!!! They commited to coming to Church and 15 minutes into Sacrament meeting they still weren`t there :,( I couldn`t help but let the negative feelings come in...why do people lie...if you aren`t going to come, just tell me to my face...and they walked in!!!!!!!!!! HOPE IN HUMANITY RESTORED! The kids loved primary, Hna Fransisca shared in Relief society that at the moment the greatest blessing in her life was to be there at church and to have met the missionaries. aweee, just melting my heart :,)
I`m pretty sure that we`ll be living four in the pension for the rest of the transfer. Everything that we`ve found so far isn`t available, isn`t completed, or is just really sospetchoso (sketchy, questionable)
I adoreeee my compañera :) shes just the best

there`s a saying in Portugès:
para recebermos bencaos è necessario
TRABALHO è OBEDIENCIA
mas se voce quer ver milagres è necessario
SACRIFICIO
if we want to see miracles we have to show Heavenly Father that we really are willing to give whatever it takes to see them. I know He has big things in store for us here in Rama 3.
 9 Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace:
10 For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.
 11 And he continued there a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them.
...a year and six months, nothing less...
nos vemos en Augusto :)
chau chau
rohayhu

hermana cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment