Encarnacion 2

16 November 2015
Semana 32


On a scale of 1-10, how awkward is it that I recently just started squeeling and jumping up and down in the middle of this internet cafè...


DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY!!!!!!!!!!! (there are no question marks on this keyboard) It`s because...MY BEST FRIEND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD (besides my mother) IS GETTING BAPTIZED THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I AM SO HAPPY. I AM THE HAPPIEST MISSIONARY. Its so true what President says about how sometimes the biggest miracles that we see occur not on the mission field, but at home. I`m so grateful for my Savior, who knows me, who knows my loved ones, and who is truly watching over them while I`m so very far away.

I-I-I can`t even remember what I was going to write about because that was a very distracting piece of news...also, Mom just sent me a picture of snow...I miss the snow...it`s okay though. We have giant watermelons and mango instead. Oh yeah and the rumor is true: all the Paraguay pensions have blenders and microwaves. yes.

This past week was hard, with assignments and errands to run for passport stuff and Hermana having to go to Posadas for 2 days, we only worked in our area for one full day, on Saturday. But boy did we work. Something super awesome about this new assignment, is that it feels like I never getting to be missionary sometimes. Why is this cool. Its cool because when Saturday came and I knew we had a full day of work ahead, I have never been so excited to go out and talk to every single person. Contacting has never been so much fun! OKay, spiritual experience: so we have about 20 minutes left before lunch. I suggest we contact the next person we see holding a baby. okay. 10 minutes later, still no baby. It`s now time to head to lunch, when we see a couple ladies with a bunch of kids sitting on their patio. not a baby, but i still feel inclined to stop. We had a solid contact, and ended up walking one of the ladies, Graciela, back to her house. She asked us to come in and sit and share something with her. AWESOME. Right as we were about to say the prayer, her daughter comes out and hands her her 9 month old grand-daughter. A BABY!!!! How awesome is that!!! I know that when we want something, and we really put our trust in Heavenly Father, He will help us to achieve it. In His own way, in His own time.

Everyday I count my blessing for having the opportunity to be out here on the mission. I love it. Yeah, it`s so hard, the hardest thing I`ve ever done, but just sitting here right now the only thing I can think about is how I never want this to end. I never want this joy, the spirit that I carry, the light that I KNOW other people can see to fade away. This gospel is so very very real and it is such a privilege to be out here preaching the good news.

This week I`ll be studying about the "Merciful Grace of God" and poderizing D&C 93:13
And he received not of the fullness at first, but continued from grace to grace, until he received a fullness; 
So often I get so frustrated with my seemingly millions of imperfections. But it is so comforting to know that even Christ didn`t come to the earth perfect. He came and had to learn just like every single one of us. Line upon line, precept upon precept, grace to grace. I know that we can become perfect as we seek His enabling power, which is his amazing grace.



Thank you for your love and support. I think and pray for you all everyday. Miss you!

chau


hermana cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment