Jardin to OBERÁ - Semana 18



Hermana Simmons is leaving ;(
Na na na na na na Another one bites the dust! And today we mourn the death of Hermana 
Simmons...oh man what a wild ride this past transfer has been. So long but so fast at the same time. Im so blessed to have been with Hna even if it was for only one cambio. Now I truly understand why everyone is lifelong friends with their ole mission buddies. So incredibly stoked for our reunion at BYU next year :) 


In the mean time...GUESS WHATTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!? I AM GOING TO BE A MOM!!!!! Well, a step-mom, but I actually I realized its a pretty sweet deal because I get to do the training for the 2nd half, the less painful part of the training. Annnddddd mi hija es Hna. Rigtrup, who I was on divisions

with last week! I am so freaking excited I cant even contain myself!!!! Since both of our companions are dying, and they were going to put us together until transfers anyways, we get to head to the new area tomorrow!!!!! VAMOS POR OBERÁ!!!!!!!!!!! Its about an hour out of Posadas, in the Garupá zone! And E. Preece is going to be my zone leader again, so itll be nice to have a couple of fimiliar things as we start the next part of the adventure.


Oh yeah so here's a secret that I can now reveal...So we've been pretty miserable because our area has been seeing ZERO progress and we have hardly been teaching at all for the past 2 weeks. Which if there is any way to kill a missionaries desire to work, its by not letting them share the gospel. Anywho we have been working with President a lot and with our Zone Leaders, literally doing anything we could to find people. And after much exhausted effort we found out last week that they would probably be white washing the area. So I started packing. Then yesterday during Hermanas interview President said it was for sure. So I finished packing. So now I don't have to pack and we are just going to be RUNNINGGG to Oberá. Also our shower and fridge don't work anymore; good thing we are ditching that popsicle stand. Muahahah


 Oh my gosh I'm so excited right now I literally cant remember the other stuff I was going to talk about today...


DUOMO ice cream combination: Dulce de Leche con Bananas y Chocolate Brownie. yes, it is just as good as it sounds.


Something I invented: Shake cakes...Pancakes but you use melted ice cream in place of the leche y azucar. yes, I just made it a thing, and it is ridiculously good.


uhmm okay lets get real deep and sensitive here for a quick second...so sometimes I think about how I am one in billions of Heavenly Fathers children, or even one in thousands of missionaries, and I cant help but think how small and insignificant I must be. BUT then I think about where my life was a year ago, even 5 months ago, and I feel like it is truly a miracle that I managed to get myself here. Deciding to serve a mission is to this day, the hardest decision I have ever made, but it has been the best and one of the most important that I will ever make. These experiences are changing my life. The highest of highs verify that this Gospel is true and full of happiness and light, but it truly is the lowest of lows, the moments past 10:30 when Im still down on my knees that I can feel without a doubt that all of this is real. I testify that we have a Heavenly Father and a Savoir who love us all consumingly and that THIS Gospel is the ONLY way.


ahhh thank you for your letter, emails, all of your love!

Les Quiero mucho!!!!

Chauchau

Hermana Cannon



No comments:

Post a Comment